Spring 2021 – Now on Zoom!
This Moment – The Moment that Matters
There’s a way of bringing the practice of Sensory Awareness
into your own home, into your daily life.
Whether you live in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, or Australia.
Sensing Sundays Zoom Classes
New series begins April 4, 2021.
Here’s a taste of Sensing Sundays.
Participate in a 5-minute excerpt of a recent class
with Stefan Laeng: Seeing Things in Their Own Right.
It’s so easy to lose ourselves in business.
Easy to forget that the capacity to be fully alive and engaged is, quite literally,
at our fingertips. On the soles of our feet.
Sensing Sundays offers ways to remember,
each session is an invitation to return to this moment of living.
Through a series of six Sensory Awareness classes – now on Zoom (though you can still call in by phone if you prefer) – you’ll have the chance to anchor your presence and enrich your life.
Location: Your home, your computer, tablet, or phone.
Time: 3:00 – 4:30 pm US Eastern Time.
- Guidance by seasoned leaders: All sessions are led by members of the Sensory Awareness Leaders Guild.
- Online sharing group: Share your questions, insights, and experiences with others, in and between sessions.
- Everyday practices: Through follow-up emails, Leaders will offer you suggestions and practices that you can easily integrate into your daily life.
- Opportunity for two one-on-one check-ins with a leader between sessions.
- Downloadable sessions: While we strongly recommend that you make time to attend each session, you’ll receive a downloadable file for future use, so if you have to miss a session, you won’t miss the class.
Spring 2021 Schedule
The dates and leaders for the series are:
April 4: Sara Bragin
April 18: Enric Bruguera
May 2: Mariela Valdez
May 16: Michael Atkinson
May 30: Stefan Laeng
June 13: Ray Fowler
Cost for the entire series:
SAF Members: $85
To join the SAF and save. Membership entitles you to discounts on our national workshops and Sensing Sundays.
Register online below or call us at: (415) 634-5595