with your Annual Membership and Donation
Join now and receive benefits immediately.
We are a non-profit organization, dedicated to making Sensory Awareness known and available to those seeking to cultivate a way of living that is responsive to what is called for, from one moment to the next. We do this by creating opportunities for you to work with Sensory Awareness leaders in classes and workshops, and by promoting their independent work across many parts of the world.
We offer online events such as:
- Weekly sessions in English
- Sessions in Spanish and German
- The deepening Sensing Sundays series
- Occasional special events such as the recent Tribute to Charlotte Selver
Just as importantly, we offer in-person workshops.
For 2024 we are planning regional workshops and one international residential retreat in Solius, Spain on September 27 – 29, 2024. For North America, we imagine one-day workshops in or near cities like New York, Boston, Toronto, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Mexico City, – but also in smaller towns. Charlottesville, Virginia? Or maybe one near you? Would you like to help organize a workshop in your region? Please let us hear your thoughts.
Your membership, with its benefits, is one way of supporting our activities. Your additional donations, large and small, are essential to keep this wheel turning.
Membership now starts at $120 per year. (This is the first increase in well over a decade. To ease you into it, we will also leave the option of the previous $100 membership in place for 2024.)
Join now to receive benefits immediately and through the end of 2024.
The SAF is a 501(c)3, non-profit corporation. Your donation is tax-deductible in the US.
We encourage you to become a Sustaining Member by signing up for monthly automated payments. This way, you can spread out the cost of an annual membership, which may also make it easier to give more. Even a few dollars more per month will make a real difference.
Donations beyond the regular membership are crucial to:
- Support our further outreach.
- Allow us to give scholarships for classes and workshops. (We have a “no-one turned away for lack of funds” policy.)
- Make possible regional gatherings in Europe and the Americas.
Your Member Benefits:
- Free Saturday Zoom classes in English, regular classes in Spanish and German
- Free access to the recordings of these classes
- 20% discount on the Sensing Sundays series
- 20% discount weekend workshops (Zoom or in-person)
- 20% discount on audio and printed publications
- Knowing that you are helping to spread this vital, life-transforming practice
Is a membership more than you can do right now?
We understand well that not everyone has the means for an annual membership of $120. Would a recurring automatic $10 monthly payment be a better choice?
Or maybe you just want to make a donation today?
Whatever it is you can do, we are grateful for your generosity.
Thank you so much!
with the SAF Board of Directors